Old School Competition Terms
Read-a-thon Bonus Round Prize Draw Terms and Conditions template:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 6 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Entries from those age 13 or under must be accompanied by written permission from a parent/guardian or with their written consent.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Monday 30th November 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter entrants must correctly answer the five multiple choice questions found in the Wimpy Kid Old School Read-a-thon Challenge Bonus Round at www.wimpykidclub.co.uk/readathon and complete the entry form.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Tuesday 1st December. The first 30 entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize for the 30 winners is one of the following prizes: For the first ten winners: 1x Rodrick Rules DVD; for the next 2 winners: 1x Diary of a Wimpy Kid Top Trumps game; for the next 2 winners: 1x Zoo-wee Mama card game; for the next 6 winners: 1x mini notebook; for the next 5 winners: 1x The Third Wheel drawstring bag; for the next 5 winners: 1x Dog Days movie book-bag (including t-shirt, notebook and stickers).
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by Tuesday 15th December. The winner must claim their prize within 7 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.